We have been gone 45 out of the last 60 days and currently
are on our way back to our lovely home and our luxurious beds. I am ready this
time to come home. Don’t get me wrong I had a great time and was very sad to
leave such a beautiful area. However, there comes a time to be home and for us
the time is now. I believe there is always a bit of post vacation blues that
washes over you when coming home from a vacation followed by a contented sigh
of relief.
For me when I am gone away from bills, housework, yard work, and any drama I tend to feel free to be happy without guilt.
I am sure this is the same for many other people or why would so many people
choose to go on vacation? It’s a fun carefree way of life that just for a
minute or maybe longer teaches you to slow down and enjoy life. It
shows you life can be simpler yet we still tend to let it be harder than it really needs to be.
I write this down to remind myself of how I am feeling right
now as I know in a month or maybe two things will be back to the way they were
and I will have hardly noticed this serenity inside missing.
But if we could hold onto this all encompassing feeling of
peace and sernitity would anyone ever really need to go on vacation? Just a
thought???

No comments:
Post a Comment