Monday, April 22, 2013

Simple Prayer

There is so much to update on my blog these days but for today there will just be a simple prayer from my heart.
Lord give me wings to fly into this new life in this world here on earth, not yet with you. I want to experience life, grow, breath in every moment, and not take one minute for granted . Lord give me the strength to show myself I can do this and enjoy my life. I never want to use the phrase getting by, or moderately happy. I dare to dream out loud, to scream out loud, the phrase blissfully happy! Lord thank you for my courage so far, thank you for my family, and most importantly thank you for lighting that fire inside me that drives me to dream big. That fire then drives me to believe big. None of this is without you even if a day comes and goes and I don't say your name. Know that I know it's all because of you. Everything I have is because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment