Saturday, February 4, 2012

What a Difference a Week Makes!




Today I feel like I am slightly in a slump, a funk, a loss of fizz one might say. I think it's because last Saturday I was sitting at my most favorite bench over looking the ocean, and watching dolphins jump in 77 degree weather. See isn't this just beautiful beyond words? I had a great sandwich, meditated a bit, and listened to some great tunes all the while thinking the people who live here probably don't think it's half as wonderful as I do.


Then fast forward one week to the day later and enter this crazy blizzard nonsense back at home! Blahhh is all I got to say about that! I realize that isn't eloquently spoken but it gets my point across. See my husband marked the inches (7) thus far and little miss Lilly also marked her path in the snow. She did her own version of a doggy snow angel and came out looking like this. What a difference a week can make!

5 comments:

  1. I can certainly relate having moved from the North Carolina beaches to the Sierra Nevada Mountains, but we aren't getting any snow here and that stinks too. I am your newest follower!
    Stopped by from Super Stalker Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. We haven't had snow in STL this year. Yeah! I'd prefer the beach as well. I'm stopping by from Super Stalker and following via GFC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following,wow different weather you have had ,love your dog :0) following back :)

    ReplyDelete