The last couple of weeks I have enjoyed the pleasure of watching my nephew who is turning one this month. He is officially mobile and a complete handful. When you add that formula to an extremely busy three year old you have one exhausted Auntie/Mommy. It was only a couple of days but it gave me the eyes to see what having two children under the age of 4 would be like. I came up with two things; I would be very tired and possibly very skinny. I did so much chasing, and moving, and forgetting to eat those few days. Who needs some fad diet? Not me. Even though it was tiring I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I felt rather proud even at one point, as they eat at different times, nap at different times, and have completely different needs. I have never loved another child like my own as I do my nephew so maybe that’s why I didn’t mind this.
My daughter was so cute with her little cousin. She was very
excited about showing him everything she could. She understands he is too
little for much but she gave me a list. When he gets bigger she is going to
teach him how to hug, to throw balls, to play chase, and to ride a scooter.
No comments:
Post a Comment