Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beach Yoga


I know some people think I have lost my mind when I say I really love Yoga! It’s not something I do to get skinny, or burn calories, or even have an excuse to wear my Yoga pants all the time. It’s something I actually enjoy. Taking Yoga classes, and doing it on my own whenever I can is something that has just become part of me now. It makes me feel so at peace after I am done that’s the main reason why I do it. So when I was on vacation what could be better than mixing Yoga with the beach? I say nothing! I wish I could have my weekly class there every week. I realize that would be an inexplicable amount of travel but it’s nice to think of.

5 comments:

  1. Yoga and the beach could be the perfect combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could rethink my avoidance of yoga if I could do it on the beach - how relaxing that would be! :)

    Farewell Chuck, and a Busy Week with a Psycho Schedule leads to a Foggy Brain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Yoga ... it is so relaxing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That must have been so nice to do yoga on the beack. I have never tried it but I really want to. I mean I have 6 pairs of yoga pants, I need to atleast try once right? :)

    ReplyDelete